Monday, October 29, 2012

my new bigger family...


My family gained a member at Garden Valley Ranch this year when my Mom married a wonderful gentleman I am proud to have in our family.


Since the studio is at the ranch, I didn't have to haul things too far...


and I couldn't have done it alone-my dear friend Bonnie helped to put everything, including myself, together that day to make it happen.


Sally Holmes, one of my all-time favorite roses, showed up for the party. Along with those incredible Peonies and Bells of Ireland-because my Mom is an Irish gal.


White Passion vine was hanging around all over the place.


The head table spread with some of my Mom's Depression glass collection...


all the girls all dressed up!


Her glorious bouquet with Cattleya Orchids...


to the happy couple
I love you both
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment